The Bin Weevils Wiki wishes to have a database that is helpful to visitors and safe & easy for editing. In case there is any inappropriate behavior, we will have to take action and enforce it. This policy lists all the rules of editing on this wiki and the consequences of breaking these rules. If you have any questions, take it to the talk page. In order to keep count of all offenses, we have an administrators' wiki (only admins can read it).
The policy has total control over everything that goes on, including votes, nominations, editing, and even promotions. If a user is blocked or has a long blocking history, admins could stop the user from doing certain things such as nominations or being promoted due to not following the policy. Admins can also decide for a user not to be promoted if they are not trustworthy.
- No swearing.
- No bullying.
- No spamming or negatively changing articles.
- No unrelated articles.
- No links to inappropriate sites.
- No abusing your available powers.
- No advertising sub pages, products, or websites.
- No making fun of other people's race, nationality or gender.
- No abusing multiple accounts.
- No fights.
- No completely off topic content.
- No making pages of your own Bin Weevil.
- No plagiarism.
- No trolling.
- Have fun editing here!